Historic and culinary excursion
Learn more about Grindelwald.
The tour leads through the main road stopping at various places. The main highlights
of this tour are an introduction to the background, legends and stories of Grindelwald.
You will stop by bakeries, cheese shops or butcher shops to taste the typical products.
At the end you can visit the Grindelwald Museum.
- Dates: Every Tuesday, 27th June 2023 to 03rd October 2023
- Time: 13.30
- Cost: CHF 9 per participant/children CHF 5
- Meeting point: North Face Square/Statue Skier
- Registration & Information: Grindelwald Tourist Office, Tel. +41 33 854 12 12
- Registration deadline: Until 10 a.m. on the day of the event