Cheese making using old traditional method.
The working life of the alpine dairymen on their alp as well as the spicy alp cheese – which is produced according to ancient tradition over open fre in a traditional alp hut – are at the centre of this alpine experience on the Senntum Michel. This unique adventure is rounded off with a fresh alpine breakfast.
- Dates: Every Thursday, 01.07.2021 - 09.09.2021
- Meeting point: 07.40 a.m. at Baerplatz, 07.45 a.m. departure
- Cost: CHF 33 per person incl. return transport, breakfast and a piece of alpine cheese Children from 6 years: 1st child CHF 33, every further child free of charge (Junior card not valid)
- Equipment: hiking boots, rain gear, binoculars if necessary
- Registration & Information: Grindelwald Tourism, Tel. +41 33 854 12 12
- Travel by bus to Bussalp
- Cheese making according to ancient tradition
- Breakfast with alpine herdsmen
- Visit to the cheese spycher
- Return to Grindelwald by bus (individual)