follow Yetis tracks
At the starting point of the hiking tour, participants will be equipped with snowshoes and walking poles. Led by guides through a peaceful winter landscape, follow Yetis tracks over snowdrifts and beyond, and listen as the guides share stories about the area.
The distance and speed are adapted to the abilites of the participants.
- Number of participants: 6 to 100 persons
- Duration of the snowshoe hike: 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the route
- Costs: on request
- Season: December - March in Grindelwald, Jungfraujoch all year round
- Optional activity combinations: Sledge building, Alpine games, Snow sculpting, Stollenloch, outdoor Aperitif, Fondue making, Igloo building
- Location: Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event