Make it your project
Creative team fun in a class of its own
You can reach the «building site» on foot or by transport. Divided into teams of 8-10 people each, you have the task of building your own sled and testing it for its driving ability. Each group has the same material and tools at its disposal. Skis, construction wood, upholstery, wire mesh, cardboard, paper, etc. may be used for handicrafts, hammering, gluing, cutting and sawing.
Further materials can also be purchased at the «shop», where teams use their own company currency and all have the same 'budget' allowance for their purchases. Professional help is available in the «Service Workshop» for assistance where larger cuts of wood are required, and the finishing touches to your colourful team flag can be made in the «Paintshop».
After the initial safety check, the sledges will be tested on the snow. The winner is the team that creates the most roadworthy, creative and economically built vehicle.
- Number of participants: 30 to 120 persons
- Duration of sledge building: approx. 2 hours
- Costs: on request
- Season: December - April
- Optional activity combinations: Winter hiking, Sledging, outdoor
- Aperitif Location: Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region, Emmental
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event