Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
For companies and clubs from 10 adults
The Jungfraujoch is located in the middle of the Jungfrau-Aletsch-Bietschorn UNESCO World Heritage Site. Snow and ice are 100% guaranteed. The Sphinx observation building, the Ice Palace, the plateau for walks in the eternal snow - these are year-round attractions on the Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe. In summer, various adventure offers ensure fun in the snow.
What awaits you
- The ultra-modern terminal with direct rail link in Grindelwald, the heart of the V-Bahn.
- A ride along the Eiger North Face on the Eiger Express, the most modern 3S train in the world,
- Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe at 3454 metres above sea level.
- The unique view from the Sphinx Terrace over the Aletsch Glacier (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the Black Forest and the Vosges Mountains.
- Visit the "Alpine Sensation" tour, which describes the construction and history of the Jungfrau the construction and history of the Jungfrau Railway
- Visit to the Ice Palace with its handmade ice sculptures
- Refreshing aperitif and 3-course lunch in one of the glacier restaurants
- Return journey from Interlaken Ost or Grindelwald Terminal with the new Eiger Express to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe (departure point selectable)
- Aperitif (Prosecco, orange juice, snacks)
- Lunch in one of the glacier restaurants.
CHF 125 per person incl. train ride, aperitif and lunch.
Children from 6-15 years pay a flat rate of CHF 40.- for the train ride and lunch.
Please send your reservation in writing to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact our reservations department on +41 (0) 33 828 72 53. Please let us know the definite number of persons 2 days before the trip until 9.00 am.