Heaven & Earth
High and higher
Unique tightrope walk with your team
Hiking and climbing are the order of the day!
Transport to the First mountain station is via gondola lift. Accompanied by local mountain guides, a short hike brings you to Bachalpsee lake where you will be equipped and fitted with a rope harness, and then continue the climb/walk along the «Hireli» ridge and up to the summit of a peak called Spitzen (small summit at 2'381 metres above sea level). Master together this balancing act and enjoy the rewarding, fantastic view of the surrounding mountain scenery and the valley of Grindelwald. The descent leads through lush mountain meadows directly to the mountain restaurant Waldspitz where you can enjoy a well-earned rest. An alternative route via an easy hiking trail is also possible for individual guests.
Afterwards there are various ways to get back to the valley: comfortably by bus, along the attractive hiking trail or on the fast scooter bikes.
- Number of participants: 10 to 35 people
- Duration: Full or half-day program
- Costs: on request
- Season: from June to October, depending on conditions
- Location: Grindelwald, Firstgebiet
- Optional activity combination: Scooter downhill
- Applicable for: side event seminar or workshop, incentive, team event, corporate event