On the road on two wheels: Discover the mountain world of the Jungfrau Region by mountain bike.
Trails against an impressive mountain backdrop
From Grindelwald to Kleine Scheidegg or Bachalpsee, from Lauterbrunnen to Mürren, a circular trail on the Hasliberg or a tour lasting several days: in the Jungfrau Region you can ride numerous MTB trails against an impressive mountain backdrop.
Recharge your batteries for free
If you are out and about on an e-bike and have flat batteries, you can recharge them free of charge. BOSCH e-bike chargers are available at around 30 locations in the Jungfrau Region.
Meet the locals
On the road with local bikers. In addition to tips and tricks, they will also show you the most beautiful spots in the Jungfrau Region.
Please note the following
- Find out in advance whether mountain bikes are allowed on your planned route
- Wear protective equipment
- Assess your ability correctly
- Be considerate: give hikers the right of way
- Do not ride off the trail
- Close pasture fences