Grindelwald • Wengen • Mürren • Lauterbrunnen • Haslital
Applicable regulations for entry into Switzerland
When entering Switzerland, the following regulations must be observed, depending on your personal situation.
Vaccinated or recovered
If you have been vaccinated or have recovered, the following regulations apply:
- You must complete the Swiss entry form.
- You must present a Covid certificate on entry.
Not vaccinated and not recovered
If you are neither vaccinated nor recovered, the following regulations apply:
- You must complete the Swiss entry form
- You must present a negative PCR test result.
- You must take another Covid test within 4 - 7 days after entering Switzerland and report it to the competent cantonal authority.
No test and entry form obligation
The following persons are not required to submit a test or entry form:
- Cross-border commuters
- Professional drivers
- Passengers transiting without stopping
- Persons entering from border regions
No obligation to test
The following persons are not subject to compulsory testing:
- Children under 16 years of age
- Persons exempted from testing
Important: The following regulations only provide a rough overview. The most up-to-date information and regulations on entry can be found under the following links on the federal website.
- General information on the situation in Switzerland
- All information on entering Switzerland
- Covid certificate for those vaccinated/vaccinated abroad
- FAQ on entering Switzerland
This is how we protect ourselves!
It can be confusing. Where exactly do we have to wear a mask? And when exactly are we obliged to give our data?
To get a better overview, we click on the link below and look at the map. Just click on the icons and we get the information we need.
Here we find specific information about our resorts.
All current information is available on Mürren inside.
Safely through the summer
With the protection concepts of the various tourist enterprises and communities you can spend beautiful and relaxing summer holidays in the Haslital.
- Find out about the current status of the measures.
- Click here for the take-away overview in the Haslital.
- Please note the applicable federal and canton of Bern rules:
Guidelines Canton Bern
- Reference to the information of the municipalities Meiringen and Hasliberg:
Municipality of Meiringen
Municipality of Hasliberg