Tourist Card Haslital - your holiday experience!
Enjoy your vacations in the Haslital. With the Tourist Card Haslital you benefit from discounts during your stay.
FREE OF CHARGE
Free use of public transport with guest card on the following lines (from 1.6.2021)
- 158 Postbus line | Reuti - Brünig
- 171 Postbus line | Innertkirchen - Guttannen/Handegg
- 172 Postbus line | Innertkirchen - Obermaad
- 174 Postbus line | Brienzwiler - Meiringen - Geissholz
- 470 Central railway line | Brünig-Hasliberg - Meiringen - Brienzwiler
- 474 Central railway line | Central railway Meiringen - Innertkirchen
- 2480.8 Cable car Meiringen - Hasliberg Reuti
- Village Tour, Meiringen
- Indoor Swimming Pool, Meiringen
- Skate Park Haslital, Meiringen
- Panorama Miniature Golf, Hasliberg
- Free welcome drink served with the dinner in the Gadmer Lodge, Gadmen
- 1 «Heuschnaps» served with the dinner at the restaurant Bären, Hasliberg Hohfluh
- on the ride for adults with the Tällibahn, Gadmen
- on the ride for adults with the Sidelhornbahn, Grimsel Hospiz
- on the ride for adults with the Hospizbahn, Grimsel Hospiz
- on a pack of meringues (per group/family) at Frutal Bakery, Meiringen
- for the guided tour in the Wollreich, Meiringen
- on the entry at the Sherlock Holmes Museum, Meiringen
- for an entry at the Outdoor Pool, Meiringen
- on a piece of homemade cake at the Hotel Gletscherblick, Hasliberg
- on one draft beer at the Sherlock Lounge – Club, Meiringen
- on the Haslital Victorinox pocket knife
- on the Muggestutz colouring book from the publisher Selbtan
- on the Booklet «Education path Steingletscher» from the Alpine Center Sustenpass, Steingletscher
- on the «Zvieri-Plättli Wellhorn» at the Chalet-Hotel Schwarzwaldalp
- on the ride for adults with the Reichenbachfall-Bahn, Meiringen
- on the entry at the Aare Gorge, Meiringen
- on the entry at the Rosenlaui Glacier Gorge
- on the entry at the Ballenberg Swiss Open-Air Museum, Hofstetten at Brienz
- on the entry at the Fitness Wellness Center, Meiringen
- on the entry for adults in the cinema Meiringen
- on the sightseeing flights in the Haslital with Swiss Helicopter
- on the entry at the Saint Beatus Caves, Interlaken
- on guided Rhone Glacier trekking and 3 summit tours with the Bergsteigerschule Rosenlaui
- on the introductory course and the material, as well as use of the parcous in the tipi village of Hasli-Aktiv, Meiringen
- on the whole rental equipment at Pollux Sport, Meiringen
- on the whole rental equipment at Glatthard Sport, Meiringen
- on the entire assortment in the butcher's shop «D’Metzgeri Rosmarie», Meiringen
- on the 4-course menu «feinheimisch» at the Hotel Urweider, Innertkirchen
- on the entire assortment at Bijouterie Wengen (from a purchase of CHF 100.00)
CHF 20.00 discount
- on a passenger flight at Birdwing flight school, Meiringen
- Entrance Trümmelbach Falls, Lauterbrunnen
Ermässigungen ganze Jungfrau Region
- 20% Rabatt: Bijouterie, Wengen (ab einem Einkauf von CHF 100.00)
- 20% Rabatt: Buri Sport, Grindelwald (auf Ski- und Snowboard Miete)
- CHF 1.00: Eintritt Trümmelbachfälle, Lauterbrunnen
Eventful mountain & valley
Certain places have always been thought to be inexplicably magical - or put in another way: an attraction which cannot be measured with biological means. Experience Meiringen, Hasliberg, Innertkirchen, Gadmen, Guttannen and Schattenhalb/Rosenlaui.
Schattenhalb / Rosenlaui
Haslital has one of the most picturesque landscapes in the Alps. Rosenlaui was already attracting prominent artists 200 years ago. They were thrilled by the contrast between delightful alpine meadows, quiet woods and wild masses of ice and rock. Today it's hikers, bikers and alpinists who are fascinated by the tranquillity and the fantastic scenery. Where Rosenlaui meets the Aaretal, the Reichenbach waterfall plummets majestically into the depths. Being the setting of the violent end of detective Sherlock Holmes, it has gone down in literature history.
In winter, far away from the bustle of the slopes, there is a beautifully set winter hiking trail on the flat valley floor, as well as a signposted snow shoe trail up to the Grosse Scheidegg. A lively toboggan run into the valley is no problem on the snowy roads of the pass.
Meiringen is the main location and departure point for all adventures and trips in this holiday area. In just a few minutes you can reach the Aare Gorge, the mountain railway to Hasliberg, or the Reichenbach Funicular, which directly leads to the legendary Reichenbach waterfalls – a must-see for Sherlock Holmes fans – as well as a visit to the museum and the statue at Casinoplatz of course. In addition, Meiringen is a venue for many cultural and sporting events.
In winter you can either discover the slopes on Hasliberg or the quieter side valleys in the direction of Grosse Scheidegg, Guttannen or Gadmen.
This is where fun and action are called for. The sunny south face is easily accessible with the mountain railways. This is the home of Muggestutz, the oldest Hasli dwarf. Two themed trails especially for kids are dedicated to the good-natured fairytale figure and his friends. The lovingly created trails are very popular with families and are well-known even beyond the regional borders. Hasliberg attracts visitors with its diverse network of walking and hiking routes as well as mountain biking trails. The Alpen tower is literally the HIGHlight of the area. The mountain restaurant, with its fantastic views, can be reached in comfort with the cableway and is a departure point for many mountain hikes.
During the cold months, the snow sports region of Meiringen-Hasliberg provides a wide range of winter sports options. Skiers and snowboarders love the well-prepared slopes. Both beginners and those with experience get their money's worth here. The Skihäsliland next to the Bidmi cableway station is one of the nicest kids' ski areas in the Alps. On Hasliberg, numerous winter hiking trails, classic and skating cross-country ski trails and several toboggan runs attract visitors.
Innertkirchen. Gadmen. Guttannen
The Grimsel and Susten region is known as the natural water source of Switzerland. In the wonderful, barren landscape, this precious resource is collected in countless reservoirs and used for producing electricity. Guided tours through the extensive, largely underground power plants allow a fascinating insight into production. The area has many exciting destinations for day trips such as the Gelmersee, the Tälli via ferrata or the Trift hanging bridge.
One top attraction is the idyllic Engstlenalp, which is one of the great «places of power« in Switzerland.
Tranquillity reigns over this place in winter. Gadmen and Guttannen are dreamy mountain villages at this time of year, which offer relaxation in the untouched winter landscape. There are two ski lifts in Gadmen and Guttannen as well as winter hiking trails. A real gem is the sunny cross-country ski trail in Gadmen, which runs alongside the Gadmerwasser river. This is a 15 km circular route with great views of the impressive mountain scenery. A shorter version of this route is floodlit several evenings per week.
The Grimsel and Susten region is an Eldorado for ski touring. The reservoirs and power plants producing electricity from hydropower now lay under a thick blanket of snow. The Handeck-Gerstenegg cableway, which maintenance staff use to reach the power plants, can also be used by ski tourers.
Haslital Tourism: Become a member
I would like to become a member of «Haslital. Berner Oberland» – an organisation involved in shaping and maintaining this unique holiday destination.
There are many reasons to become a member – especially if you consider the Haslital to be your „second home“. Membership of this association entitles you to:
-vote at the annual general meeting
-actively support and help shape the touristic affairs
The membership costs CHF 30 per year.